Wednesday, January 12, 2011

New Year

Good Morning, Fellow and Humble Follower's!  I don't know if you've noticed that I have been MIA... but I have.  :)  I've been a busy gal making those fun lists of 2011 goals.  I have made goals for Harmony's schooling (preschool), personal goals, family goals, and any other type of goal that you can categorize.

My husband and I are going to make some HUGE changes in 2011, most of which we are pretty excited about.  Our family is going to see advancement, enticing and FUN changes, and growth.  I am beyond ecstatic for the accomplishments that this year is going to bring about!

I've been doing some thinking about Rattles and Redheads too!  I haven't had as much time to blog since the holiday's.  I am so sorry for neglecting something that I love!  Currently on my to do lists these days, just in daily goals alone..

Raise a 4 yr old WITH manners.  HA!

Raise a 9 month old that eats EVERYTHING.

Write paper's, attend classes (online), read 12 chapters a week for my Bachelor's degree.  ugh and blah!

Schedule every aspect of my life and it's many cluttered corners.

Do I have a husband?  .. I think that I do, but I'm pretty positive that he's been neglected lately.

Clean my 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom house.

Declutter my 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom house.

Read two inspirational books:
Organized Simplicity: The Clutter-Free Approach to Intentional Living
and
The Spark: The 28-Day Breakthrough Plan for Losing Weight, Getting Fit, and Transforming Your Life

Cardio and Strength Training Daily (Alternating between days)

Consume fewer calories, drink 70 oz of water, eat smaller portions (which makes me want to eat my own leg)

....See where I'm going here?  I'm a super busy, gal!

I have posts that I am going to be working on in the next upcoming days of neat-o activities that Harmony, Mark Jr., and myself have been doing in the last few weeks.  Stay tuned for more!

*Any advice for blogging and keeping up with daily life, let me know!  I love feedback.  :)

Happy January and Cheers To A New Year!


Candice S.

1 comment:

  1. Love it! Your goal list looks a like mine, it's crazy!! :) Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Top Sites

Academics Blogs