Thursday, February 10, 2011

Valentine's Paper Weight


Aren't they pretty?  They're paper weight's that Harmony and I made for Valentine's Day. 

Ingredients and Supplies:

Baby Food Jar
Corn Syrup
Food Coloring
Construction Paper
Mod Podge
Brush
Scrapbook Stuff
Hot Glue Gun

Total Time: 10 Minutes

I so love the fact that I found another great use for those baby food jars (and my husband LOVES to see them go!).  Fill the jar up with corn syrup, have your little one add a few drops of food coloring, and then stir away!  Mod Podge some construction paper (tray a larger lid for size) to cover the baby food jar lid.. and then add some jewels or accessories to spruce it up.  I also used some hot glue to seal the around the edge's of the lid so you can't remove it. 


On the label I wrote, "Your love weighs down my heart."  Super adorable and perfect inexpensive gifts for your loved ones!

Happy Early Valentine's Day!
Candice S.


I'm linking this to....

abc button

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Top Sites

Academics Blogs