Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Happy Tummies: Bite Size Smore's

Making Smore's is what sets the perfect tone for summer!  We've had plans to make smores for some time now so we went out and purchased your typical smore ingredients:  marshmallow's, honey grahams, and instead of Hershey chocolate bars we bought the new Hershey Smore's Chocolate Icing thinking that it was for smores.  When we went to use it, we found that it's nothing more than icing for baking goods like cupcakes and brownies.  Bummer!  ..I really wanted smores and I wanted them bad so Harmony and I came up with our Bite Size Smore's! 

Kid crafted, super easy, messy, oooey gooey.. and FUN!  I bet these would be awesome with gummy bears, M & M's, and oreo's.. How do you make your smores?

Happy Wednesday!

Candice S.

1 comment:

  1. Such a cute idea Candice! My daughter and I tried them yesterday ... http://whoababyblog.blogspot.com/2011/08/we-tried-it.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Top Sites

Academics Blogs