Thursday, August 25, 2011

Sight Words: Colors and Sentence Recognition

Harmony is now in Kindergarten and she loves it!  She is doing very well and comes home every day with a wonderful story.

  Surprisingly, she gets quite a bit of homework.  She has been tasked this week in practicing her "color" sight words, and the word "the".  

I made these sight word cards for her on Microsoft Word then I printed them out and Mod Podged them onto scrapbook paper.
I made sure to include sentence use on the back so she could see how the word is properly used in text.  We have been using them all week and I feel that she is doing really well with absorbing the information.

Here is the free template for the Sight Words.  I made them small so they wouldn't be overwhelming.  You can each item on a 2 x 2 inch piece of scrapbook paper.

Autumn's coming! :)

Candice S

Sight Words Colors 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Top Sites

Academics Blogs