Wednesday, August 22, 2012

"What Little Boys Are Made Of" Party

I have found such wonderful idea's on Pinterest that I was able to successfully plan my son's birthday, which was in March.  The theme was "What Little Boys Are Made Of."  I wanted to incorporate decorations that we would be able to place into his room after the party was over.  Everything turned out lovely!

...We blew up balloons and snuck them into Mark Jr.'s room the night before birthday... He was thrilled upon waking!
These are the birthday boys' set of puppy dog ear's with balloon embezzled designs.  :)


We served a veggie platter, which we labeled the "Snail's Garden" and "Dirt Pudding", which was chocolate pudding with oreo's, and candy worm's.  

Puppy Cupcakes.  Thank you, Pinterest!


 Notice the baby book.  Since my kids were born, I have every guest sign their baby book's with a personalized message.  

 Birthday banner with pictures from birth until age 2.  I love this!  I used jute, small clips, and vintage inspired scrapbook paper from Joanne's.
Frogs, snails, and puppy dog tails. 

These were scrap pieces of wood.  :)  Recycle!  



It was a complete success!  I cannot believe my baby turned two years old.  The theme was perfectly coordinated with the help of fellow bloggers and Pinterest users.  Thank you!

Candice S

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Top Sites

Academics Blogs