Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Glistening Pinecone Ornaments

We were using these pinecone's as fall decorations for our table centerpiece.  I was so excited when we hit December, as I planned on using these for our homemade ornaments.   

We used Mod Podge and silver glitter for a section of the pinecone to give it that snowy affect.  Harmony put on the Mod Podge and started sprinkling away!  After we finished up with the glitter and allowed the sparkly pinecones to dry, I hot glued on the ribbon ($1.00 at Walmart!).  

There is a total of six beautiful, glistening pinecone ornaments..they came out perfectly! I have another fun idea that I can't wait to try from Ms. Martha herself!  ;)  ..You'll just have to wait and see what it is. 

Happy Holiday's!!





Candice S.




Check out Rattles and Redhead's holiday section:





I've linked this project to:

Visit thecsiproject.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Top Sites

Academics Blogs