Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Holiday Traditions, Gifts, and Family Fun.


I love Christmas.

I love the season, the cold, family, eating, and fun festive activities that we all love to do with our family.  I'm going to miss it, dearly.   So, to keep the Spirit of Christmas alive I want to share some of Rattles and Redheads, and your's truly, family traditions that are old and the fresh new one's that were welcomed into our family this holiday season.  Some of them I posted about, other's I didn't get a chance so it'll be your first time seeing them!  :o)



  • Having Pinkie Pie watch over us during the month of December until he/she flies back to the North Pole to report on our behavior.



  • Opening PJ's on Christmas Eve and other presents with our extended family member's.





  • Setting out Reindeer Food (made of oat's and glitter) and Homemade Cookies for Santa.





  • Our Christmas Activity Box is so fun that I might make one themed for each month!




  • Buying Christmas Santa Claus Storybook



  • Watching a Christmas Movie



  • Receiving Santa's Bell (Polar Express Idea)  We bought the bell from The Dollar Tree and put a pretty ribbon on it.. Only those who believe can hear it.  :)  What fun!  





  • Homemade Ornaments and Gifts





  • Family Handprint Christmas Tree.  This is my all time favorite present that we could have made this year!  I love, love, love it!

Merry Belated Christmas and to a Happy, Happy New Year!  I hope that your holiday was as special as our's!


Candice S.

1 comment:

  1. If anyone is interested on posting instruction's or contents of the chex mix or sugar scrub let me know! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Top Sites

Academics Blogs