Thursday, September 16, 2010

Harmony's Drawing

I have an amazing daughter who has always loved to draw.  By draw I mean, create abstract art that has no limits and no restrictions.  So many times I tried to push her to color inside the lines or write her name, but she wasn't ready.  She would look up at me, smile, and then purposely start coloring "outside" the lines.

Today is a great day.  A day that my little artist drew a picture that is amazingly beautiful.  I couldn't be prouder.

Take a look.  This is a day that makes me so proud of her.  Every day this child amazes me or speaks so profoundly that I forget she is only four.

From an overjoyed and extremely blessed, Mom..



Candice S.


Her depiction of our family, a flower, a watering can, and Gilbert The Cat (From Calliou)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Top Sites

Academics Blogs