Sunday, October 24, 2010

Birthday's, More Ghostly Activities, and Homemade Banana Bread

My husband's birthday was on Saturday and Harmony and I decided that we would make him homemade banana bread in lue of a cake, for he doesn't like cake (that strange man).  :)  


Recipe:
Preheat oven to 325

Prep and Mix:

1/2 cup butter/margerine/oil (your choice)
Pinch of salt
3 ripe banana's
2 cups flour
1 cup sugar
1 teaspoon of baking soda
2 eggs

Additional:

1 tablespoon guava
1 teaspoon vanilla
In the process, I recycled this really cool bottle to use as a tree trunk and then took a branch from my grandparents yard to use to hang our Elmer's Glue Ghosts.  We took some string and hung each one up.

  I had actually originally come up with this idea to for our clay leaves, but for now.. this is adorable and  satisfies the need for halloween decorations just fine.

Enjoy!

Candice S.

1 comment:

  1. Yum, I can almost smell it! LOL Crazy thing is my husband doesn't like cake either, what's up with that? LOL

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Top Sites

Academics Blogs