Monday, November 15, 2010

Homemade Paint

Store bought paint for kids can become expensive, especially when you are using it as often as we are in this house!  When Harmony turned two years old I started looking for alternatives to store bought paint that was inexpensive, easy to clean off of furniture (and everything else), and was not harmful if consumed...

I found one!   :)

Ingredients: 

1 Tablespoon of Flour
1 Tablespoon of Water
1-2 Drops of Fooding Coloring

I take about a tablespoon of flour and equally parts of water, mix together.  After that I add or mix our colors.  I use food coloring to do this because it's safe.  I'll do this in different containers and then whatever we don't use up I just dump in the sink.  If you want thicker consistency add more flour.  I tend to try to get it where it is not too runny, but just right!

Love it!

Candice S.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Top Sites

Academics Blogs