Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Thankful Turkey's


We made these a few weeks ago to write what we are thankful everyday.  Mark Sr. and Myself have also included some of our thanksgiving submittals.  We do this every morning before we start school.  


Harmony and I had a lot of fun making a ga-zillion (lol- is that even a word!?) of these thumbprint turkey's!  I remember making these in school.  How fun, right!?  


Thing's I'm thankful for:

Thanksgiving is about giving thanks for every aspect of your life.  I am beyond blessed for my wonderful husband, and even more blessed that I consider him to be one of my best friends.  I am thankful for my children who are healthy and beautiful.  I am thankful for my sister and my mother.  I am thankful for having the courage to go back to school and the opportunity to raise my kids and do so at the same time.

What are you thankful for?

Happy Thanksgiving!

Candice S.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Top Sites

Academics Blogs